dimanche 19 mai 2013

I won...The Drop Dead Contest



I submitted this picture with this pose for the Drop Dead Contest from The Sims 3:Poses Realm Creative Garden and i WON it...So i decided to create a complete pack poses for that...that's why i'm not going to upload it now...;p

I'd like to thank Kilhian and Yuki for your committment, all the contestants and a special dedication for Pomme-Kiwi and the Sims-Artists for teaching me the basics to improve my pictures and given them the effects i want...Thank you so much

My facebook : Clarisse Simmer

Credits :
Toilet by Cyclonesue
Graffiti by Aikea Guinea
Clutter Dollar by Princezz89
Case by Severinka

2 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations, Clarisse!

    I can't wait to see the pack. The picture looks so real!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Daisies ;)
      I don't know if i'm going to have time to make the other pictures more realistic but i'm going to try...

      Supprimer